What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

Theres the break the Jazz needed. Take care of home court in the Clippers series, and without CP3 for 1-2 games, the WCF will be a wrap. Suns are NOTHING without CP3.

I am worried about a CP3-led team. Beating the Suns without him will be a cakewalk.

Dear god (Nixon voice)

if we could’ve ended this series quickly, we mightve faced the Suns without Paul. Paul isn’t vaccinated?! Even if we end the Clippers in 6, we might face the Suns without paul for probably 2-3 games. Cmon Jazz!!! Letsssss goooooo!!!

How did he let this happen. Paul was the whistleblower before the start of the Jazz - OKC game last year, when Rudy had covid. "Where's Rudy..." he said.

What a hypocrite douche if true.

How did he let this happen. Paul was the whistleblower before the start of the Jazz - OKC game last year, when Rudy had covid. "Where's Rudy..." he said.

What a hypocrite douche if true.
I thought that rumor was debunked?

CP3 did go into the Stands in Denver and hugged his family after the Suns beat the Nuggets in Game 4, so if thats why... Then what a cruel twist of fate for him.

I thought that rumor was debunked?

CP3 did go into the Stands in Denver and hugged his family after the Suns beat the Nuggets in Game 4, so if thats why... Then what a cruel twist of fate for him.
But had he been vaccinated he probably doesn’t get sick, right? How is it not mandatory to get vaccinated? Is there anyone on the Jazz who isn’t vaccinated? Watch, Conley is going to come back from his hammy but miss the finals due to covid lol

The dude needs to either figure out how to dominate in the post or develop a 3 pt shot. Right now he’s too easy to defend.

I don’t know why the bucks aren’t smashing Harden up in P&R offense. You could run plays to get harden switched up on a matchup you like.
Same thing with Zion. Both things that Former Tough Guy Charles Oakley I heard say. You can build a wall In playoffs and force those guys to shoot. He needs to be paired with an elite PG and needs to be option number 2. He just to limited. I've seen the Sun's,Clippers,Mavs,Nuggets all come back and win games at Milwaukee when down by 15 plus at home..Jru Holiday a great defender but never thought much of him running a team. Bucks are just a puzzle that the pieces don't fit

Seeing stars go off this postseason has been fun. What Embiid is doing tonight is special. Anybody who thinks the guys in the 80s or 90s were better is crazy. What guys can do now is simply amazing.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app