What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

So now the Clippers cant make a shot??? PG looks about the same as game 3-6 against us but the rest have went back to average, go figure....
Just shows you how absolutely ****ing pathetic our perimeter D was.

Of course after we are eliminated is when Morris gets hurt. Timing is everything.

Right? Most of us probably would’ve said Spida one year ago. Now? Im not so sure.
Forget one year ago. All of us would have said Spida one week ago.

Then he gets hurt, today happens, and the narrative flips.

People are reactionary as hell.

Well what I learn every year after getting eliminated is that every role player on every other team is better than our role players and every star player is better than ours and every coach is better than ours and every GM is better than ours

Then we get into the season and we are kicking *** and we have all the best everything again.

I'm guilty of this as well lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Not really, I remember bringing this up earlier this playoff and a few posters reacting to it. I think booker’s size, midrange game, and ability to play PG make this a very good question.

Besides, it’s not like we haven’t seen Mitchell in the postseason before. So I’m not quite understanding why you think we’re judging based on this playoffs. Most of us were alive to see the series against denver last year too. And the series against houston. And the series against OKC and Houston.

The real question is everything considered would you rather have Ayton or Gobert? I think Phoenix laughs us off the phone if we even tried that. Think about that.

I'll agree with you that they should have definitely used Batum/whoever the Suns center was guarding more often. The Clippers should also have tried to ISO ball Ayton like they did to Gobert. Didn't watch the entire game, so not sure if they tried that.
They couldn’t do it because Ayton is way more mobile than Gobert.

What does this say about Porzingis and Gobert?

Without Morris? He played in this game and finished it. Missed some time in the beginning of the 3rd that was it.
I quoted a post that said of course after we get eliminated is when Morris gets hurt
So I thought Morris got hurt
My bad

They couldn’t do it because Ayton is way more mobile than Gobert.

What does this say about Porzingis and Gobert?
Not much
He just said that after a loss to the suns
If the clippers had just beat the suns and then lost to the jazz he very well might have said the same thing.