What's new

Game Thread Nov 02, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Magic

Added to Calendar: 11-02-23

Another B2B rest disadvantage game.

Good thing the Grizzlies game wasnt as heavy on our legs as the Clippers game was before we played the Suns. Plus its a home B2B.

Magic won their first 2 Vs rockets and blazers. Then lost the next 2 Vs 2 LA teams. Jazz have a chance here if we still have legs

Magic won their first 2 Vs rockets and blazers. Then lost the next 2 Vs 2 LA teams. Jazz have a chance here if we still have legs

Jazz have more than a chance. I would think they are definitive favorites. Feel really good about us winning tonight.

After last night we should have some momentum and confidence. They seem to be figuring things out and developing chemisty and nailing down a rotation.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I think the Jazz should win. Orlando is an even easier team to guard than Memphis.

There isnt anyone you really have to worry about lighting you up. You can leave several of their players alone on the perimeter and not be punished. Fultz and Suggs make THT look like Ray Allen.

Banchero has been struggling but Franz has been playing well from the couple of games I’ve seen of Orlando. Not too worried tonight I think we win comfortably.

Was really high on Paolo and he has not been good so far. Maybe a little break out game by him. Lauri could put up 40 tonight.

Spin the wheel with Kessler, we are 1/5 so far...

Suggs and Fultz might just terrorize with their defense. It will be an interesting battle in the paint too. Jazz offensive rebounding (#1) vs ORL defensive rebounding (#4)

Should be nice to win this one before visiting Rudy and Mike. Go Jazz! 6.20 AM here, heading to office and ready for the game !

I think the Jazz should win. Orlando is an even easier team to guard than Memphis.

There isnt anyone you really have to worry about lighting you up. You can leave several of their players alone on the perimeter and not be punished. Fultz and Suggs make THT look like Ray Allen.
I think its a win too. Not sure what Orlando's deal is with acquiring guards with horrible shooting deficiencies but its funny. Suggs does so many of the little things right and when he shoots it the form doesn't look horrible but damn... the results are all over the place. Fultz obviously has a reason the shot doesn't go in.

And they decided 2 wasn't enough and went and got Anthony Black. Orlando has a type.

Did not the league say they were trying to eliminate back to backs? The season's a week old and this is the second one already.