What's new

Game Thread Nov 02, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Magic

Added to Calendar: 11-02-23

I can't watch this anymore guys.

Magic on pace for over 50 FTA's. This is just boring as hell.

As Ochai's #1 hater, I just gotta say he is the most "meh" player on both ends I have ever seen. Getting beat every defensive play while being a completely average shooter on offense with nothing else.
He’s an untouchable starter and I won’t hear anything else about it.

I can't watch this anymore guys.

Magic on pace for over 50 FTA's. This is just boring as hell.
But when there are free throws our super insightful and hilarious broadcast crew can cook.

Ochai will do some dynamic stuff in transition on both ends of the floor (which is why he’s my favorite player) but he’s just so mid everywhere else.

As Ochai's #1 hater, I just gotta say he is the most "meh" player on both ends I have ever seen. Getting beat every defensive play while being a completely average shooter on offense with nothing else.

That last 3 by the Magic at the end of the first Ochai was pathetic. Lauri had to push him out to to meet the shooter and even that didn't help at all.

Kessler doing his thing tonight. Kinda nice that KO got in foul trouble.
Dunn made his patented paint semi floater

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Lauri has missed more threes than made them.

I know the end of the world was coming but why now when I am having a date with a cute girl incoming.

Also I have seen enough: Keynote will be really good in few seasons. No tunnel vision. He understands the game.

Do you like free throws? Boy do I have a basketball game for you.