What's new

Game Thread Nov 09, 2022 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Hawks

Added to Calendar: 11-09-22

It’s a place you send players not in the rotation so they can get minutes and build confidence, not an ideal way IMO to get better. 90% of a players development comes from nba experience getting minutes.
Yep. It is a good place to go and stay in shape but it is more of a chucker type of atmosphere. I also think it can lead to some poor defensive and offensive habits. It is still fun though to see our guys put up numbers but we just have to remember that most of the time the numbers don't translate. The roles that they fill in the gleague are usually nothing like what they will be asked to focus on in the nba.

Another reason for me why we are good is our deep roster. We may have one of the best NBA bench actually. THT, Beasley, Colin and Kessler could be starter in many teams.
At this point you can eliminate the may part because so far we clearly have the best bench in the nba. Every game we have at least a couple guys stepping up big time.

Never see such a strange player. He is able to do some very impressive things sometimes but 80% of the times, he play with no brain..... kind of Dr Jekkyl.....

Very impressed with Kessler tonight. Dude is a man, straight up. Playing way better than a rookie. He's going to be solid. Very solid. Adds an element to this team that we really need. Loved his game tonight.

This win is soooo satisfying, I thought we’d lose this one with how many games we’ve played and our first east road trip and the hawks handing Milwaukee its first loss, needless to say I was nervous for this one. Great win.
For once, you're not being an idiot. IDIOT!

Very impressed with Kessler tonight. Dude is a man, straight up. Playing way better than a rookie. He's going to be solid. Very solid. Adds an element to this team that we really need. Loved his game tonight.
I totally agree. He has a great season so far. Just down a bit when he came back from sickness but he is the perfect back up coming from the bench.