What's new

Game Thread Nov 12, 2022 04:00PM MT: Jazz at Wizards

Added to Calendar: 11-12-22

I didn't see the whole game, but I noticed Vando only played 17 minutes. Did he have an injury or did Hardy just not play him much?

Rough game, oh well. Surpised to see Porz out play Lauri. Usually Lauri gets the best of him in their matchups internationally. But this is the first time when the roles have been reversed. All the hype is towards Lauri right now, not the other way around.

Nothing but respect for the Wizards! We punched em in the mouf but they just kept comin! Looks like the Zinger has found a home - happy for him.

Wonder why we play so soft. Too many days off? Tomorrow will be a good test for the team.
The flow we had was so good, the "long" break might have lead into so called locker room feet. In this case, having b2b might be better than having a rest in between. And they will bw on b2b as well so its kinda even.

Our worst performance so far. A bad night as it can happen. Special for Mike who shoot like garbage. Nice double double for THT. Good we play tomorrow.

Also cant believe we did not have Collin more in there???
I heard from the wizards announcers that Sexton and Vando both got hurt. Still haven't heard how or what the injuries are though.

Not going to win all the games. I just want guys to look like they should be out on the floor if Hardy is playing them. Rudy Gay needs to get bought out and put to pasture. Dude is way past cooked and nobody is going to trade for him.
Rudy Gay destroyed our momentum in the early 4th.

Who knows what would've happened otherwise, but Gay certainly made a potential comeback a hell of a lot harder.