What's new

Game Thread Nov 12, 2022 04:00PM MT: Jazz at Wizards

Added to Calendar: 11-12-22

Our starting lineup only has 1 free throw attempt. And it was a technical free throw by conley. Markennan, olynyk, clarkson, vanderbilt all with zero free throw attempts and conleys only attempt was a tech.

Two big misses in a row from Clarkson...I think we could've gotten a better shot on both possessions. He kind of looked like the old JC tonight, 18 shots and only 1 assist.

Porz is stroking it tonight.

Two big misses in a row from Clarkson...I think we could've gotten a better shot on both possessions.
The second one it looked like he an easy layup.

I agree, it wasn't time for desperation shots with over three minutes to go.
It is now though. I would have beasley jack up threes the rest of the game and hope he gets super hot.

Thats it... This is three-ball era. Hard to win when 1. effort issues in this game 2. three-balls havent been hot 3. refs 4. Washington just been good. But half of it has been bc been allowed to be more intense than us.

Nevermind. they waving the white flag. I dont blame them.

Our starting lineup only has 1 free throw attempt. And it was a technical free throw by conley. Markennan, olynyk, clarkson, vanderbilt all with zero free throw attempts and conleys only attempt was a tech.

We played soft.

Perfect storm of one-sided officiating, Jazz missing a huge volume of great looks from 3, and Wizards just shooting very well, even on tough shots.