What's new

Game Thread Nov 15, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Knicks

Added to Calendar: 11-15-22

I'm good trading away Clarkson and Conley. Beasley can start at the 2. We need a better pg that can pass, shoot, and defend. Oh and doesn't dribble the **** out of the ball.

Not sure how some people can watch the Knicks score at will in the paint all quarter and think to themselves "Yeah our stud rim protector shouldn't be getting any more playing time".

We're slumping, let's see if we can bounce back and get rolling again. Or are the guys going to start looking over their shoulders worried they will get traded and start playing more and more selfish.

Not sure how some people can watch the Knicks score at will in the paint all quarter and think to themselves "Yeah our stud rim protector shouldn't be getting any more playing time".
So who is Kessler going to guard while the knicks are playing 5 out, Randle? remember Rudy 2.0

Lauri was 5/11 tonight. Dude should be getting close to 20 shots every single game. SMH.

We need to start Beasley and Kessler. Let Clarkson go back to 6th man role. We also need to go back to Lauri.

Coach needs to make some changes, I'm starting to worry about him.

I'll give it a few more games cheering for wins, but if we keep this up maybe the tank is back on and trades need to happen ASAP.