What's new

Game Thread Nov 19, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 11-19-22

KO has been really bad the last two games. Hopefully he finds his mojo. 2-6 tonight. Played 33 minutes and only had 6 rebounds (kessler had 5 in 11 minutes). Horrible defense for most of the game. DId have 4 assists though which is pretty good.
It wouldn’t hurt my feelings if we moved KO. He has value too.

We play 3 out of our next 4 on the road against good teams. It will be a little rough. But after that we have a big home games stretch.

Every team says this by the way. With the three ball being so prevalent in todays game huge comebacks happen on the regular.
Yeah, every team blows leads.

The critical thing is that this team doesn't melt down after they blow a lead. They punch back.

I really do think the ultimate problem with last year's team wasn't the blown leads - it was the total meltdowns following said blown leads.

Every team says this by the way. With the three ball being so prevalent in todays game huge comebacks happen on the regular.
THIS.

I also don’t think it’s just an NBA thing either. I’ve noticed even at the high school level it’s harder to put teams away and they don’t even have a shot clock. Players are so skilled and the post game is so nonexistent that games are basically won/lost by whoever is hot late from 3 the latest in the game.

Last edited:
You all gonna be telling your grandkids one day about that time you wanted your team to tank and they won the 22-23 NBA championship.
LOL. Might have jumped the gun on the post of the thread I guess.