What's new

Game Thread Nov 20, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Kings

Added to Calendar: 11-20-21

Why do we always make Barnes look like MJ?
Harrison Barnes is really a solid player... that one finals the Warriors lost sorta swayed public opinion on him way beyond reason...

If the Kings do fall completely off the rails it's expected playoff teams will be inquiring about him in trade..

Too much buffoonery and lack of mental toughness this season. The league is a lot more watchable with less ticky tacky calls. Jazz need to toughen up and stop being girls crying over every touch. Yeah refs will make dumb calls, and sometimes it will be weighted badly, but we need to learn to focus on getting down to business instead of crying over spilt milk.

Should be a flagrant.

Just want to say that the female announcer for the kings is quite good. Really enjoying their broadcast.

Wow the officiating is so inconsistent it's unbelievable. Take off Clarkson's head, yeah that's a normal foul. Brush a guys foot while trying to get out of the way, flagrant 2, ejection!

Why didn't we trap mid-court on that one? Burn some time.

Some ********. I thought anything above the neck was automatic flagrant? Joe ejected for way less.

Some ********. I thought anything above the neck was automatic flagrant? Joe ejected for way less.
Google Jeremy Lin flagrant foul too flagrant not to call then refer to NBA official response ttps://official.nba.com/nba-response-new-york-times-story-jeremy-lin/

I don’t know how anyone can watch these games and think, “Damn, butler ****s up our flow but Clarkson sure is awesome.”

I mean my hell. I’ve never seen anybody with a leash this long. And he keeps doing the same crap over and over. Does JC own some compromising photos of Snyder? That’s got to be the only explanation.