What's new

Game Thread Nov 22, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 11-22-21

Mitch is playing very soft. He went aggressive for about 5 minutes and dominated. He needs to take over and quit turning it over.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Clarkson is out there with Donovan, Whiteside, Ingles and Gay. They are all better offensive players than him. Our 2nd units are way better now than when Clarkson got here. What's the point of just letting him take all these shots?

Yeah, securing offensive boards in the clutch will cost us in the playoffs unless we do something about it

Yeah, securing offensive boards in the clutch will cost us in the playoffs unless we do something about it
It's been a problem in the entire Gobert era - the Jazz are one of the best defensive rebounding teams, EXCEPT in the clutch, when they inexplicably become one of the worst.

I've given up on hoping it'll ever get fixed.

Wish we could defend. And score. And rebound.

It's been a problem in the entire Gobert era - the Jazz are one of the best defensive rebounding teams, EXCEPT in the clutch, when they inexplicably become one of the worst.

I've given up on hoping it'll ever get fixed.
It's the downside of being very aggressive on defense.

That was clutch as hell from Bogey. As much as I want him gone, he's one of the most reliable guys in that situation