What's new

Game Thread Nov 23, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Pistons

Added to Calendar: 11-23-22

Well we couldn't be expected to hang with the juggernaut of the Pistons, you know. If only they were on the 2nd night of a back to back and we had rest advantage it would be completely different.

Oh wait...

Saw that Fontecchio turnover coming a mile away.

Team has played too stupid in the 4th quarter on offense to deserve to win.
Me too. Same exact thing happened to another jazz player in the first half (I think it was beasley. Defender poked it away from behind and it went of vandos hand out of bounds iirc)

Beasley, Simone need to get their heads out of their @sses these past few offensive possessions. They've both had good games but wtf is going on?

I mean that's just rookie mistake right there by fontecchio. He is in the NBA now, not some European league that would allow him to run up and down with the ball like that. Maybe OK in Europe but he's simply not athletic enough to pull that off in this league.

I mean that's just rookie mistake right there by fontecchio. He is in the NBA now, not some European league that would allow him to run up and down with the ball like that. Maybe OK in Europe but he's simply not athletic enough to pull that off in this league.
send his *** back to bulgaria

Wasn't even an athleticism issue, it was just plain not watching your 6.

I like kessler out there with Lauri and KO.

Sexton with the chaotic tenacity on defense

We just can’t get this to a one possession game.

This seems like one of the games Ainge will keep in his craw if he can jettison someone for picks.