What's new

Game Thread Nov 25, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 11-25-22

A tough one. Warriors take a slow start but they can be much better than their current rank. As we struggle a bit since 7 games, i 'm not expecting anything from this one. We are the underdog, which is a good thing. Go Jazz!!

I'm fully expecting double losses this weekend. I don't see us playing well enough to beat the warriors or sixers at home. Our true tank identities are showing themselves more and more as the season progresses. Bad thing is we are winning enough we will end up at 38+ wins and a pick somewhere between 12 and 16. Crap on top of crap.

I'm fully expecting double losses this weekend. I don't see us playing well enough to beat the warriors or sixers at home. Our true tank identities are showing themselves more and more as the season progresses. Bad thing is we are winning enough we will end up at 38+ wins and a pick somewhere between 12 and 16. Crap on top of crap.

We are definitely going at least 1-1. I wouldn’t be surprised if we go 2-0.

I'd like to see us give up a few less uncontested layups and wide open threes. Also, more ball movement and more touches for Lauri. I think both games will be competitive but I'm not too hopeful for wins. We just need to keep improving.

We dont know which Warriors team we play. Is it the one where Steph carries them or will Klay and/or Poole make a cameo.

Apart from Steph and Wiggins, they have been highly inconsistent. And they have struggled defensively more often than not.

We can beat them, but need a good game and maybe a bit of luck.

Warriors are off to a slow start this season, but they've been great at home. Don't see us winning this one.

We need a TANK in the form of a big Fat Sweaty Guy with a Hairy *** Back parked under the rim and told not to go anywhere or no ice cream after the game, instant Rim PROTECTION. WE WIN IT ALL GO JAZZ

We need a TANK in the form of a big Fat Sweaty Guy with a Hairy *** Back parked under the rim and told not to go anywhere or no ice cream after the game, instant Rim PROTECTION. WE WIN IT ALL GO JAZZ

we do have a big that can't seem to grab rebound and play any defense, KO!!!!!!!!! THE TANK LORD!!!!!!!

1669422735708.png