What's new

Game Thread Nov 25, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 11-25-22

We're over .500 despite playing 14 of our first 22 on the road, while also leading the league in games played against teams over .500.

We're not getting a pick in the 6-8 range, just stop this.
Play in team if they dont make any moves.

Can easily trade out of the play-in and be a lottery team. Just have to trade off KO and Beasley.

We're over .500 despite playing 14 of our first 22 on the road, while also leading the league in games played against teams over .500.

We're not getting a pick in the 6-8 range, just stop this.
Don't worry we are on our way.

Pretty much the same impact as well. Conley wasn't exactly tearing it up prior to getting injured. The bigger loss is probably losing Sexton in the 2nd unit bit it was really nice to see NAW get heavy minutes tonight.

It's not just about the numbers. Conley's impact as a floor general and leader is absolutely huge. He's one of the main reasons we got off to such a good start to the season.

Play in team if they dont make any moves.

Can easily trade out of the play-in and be a lottery team. Just have to trade off KO and Beasley.
I think we'd get a pick in the 10ish area at best. And I don't think that's something you willfully tank for.

I think we'd get a pick in the 10ish area at best. And I don't think that's something you willfully tank for.
This team is going to get absolutely crushed in a first round series against a top seed as is. I doubt KO/Conley will hold up to that point of the season and they are a big part of what has made the Jazz as good as they have been.

The goal should be to trade KO/Beasley at this point. I'm not saying to sell low or be desperate, but teams should be giving us good offers.

This team is going to get absolutely crushed in a first round series against a top seed as is. I doubt KO/Conley will hold up to that point of the season and they are a big part of what has made the Jazz as good as they have been.

The goal should be to trade KO/Beasley at this point. I'm not saying to sell low or be desperate, but teams should be giving us good offers.
Why trade Beasley? He's young enough to fit our window in the future.

THT was horrendous. 0-5, no assists, 1 turnover, zero points, defensive was ****ed, and -17.
I guess we have a true tank commander

Why trade Beasley? He's young enough to fit our window in the future.
Yep. If we trade anyone it should be Clarkson. There is no way he picks up his player option in the offseason and his trade value is probably pretty high right now.

They aren't easy teams though. I think every team we play in that stretch will be in the playoffs at the end of the season.
Bulls suck.
Clippers will be without PG and Kawhi.
Pacers record is misleading - they have had the easiest strength of schedule in the league and have had a home heavy schedule.
Blazers will be without Lillard.
Warriors are a TERRIBLE road team this year.
Wolves suck.

Yeah we'll be fine.

Bulls suck.
Clippers will be without PG and Kawhi.
Pacers record is misleading - they have had the easiest strength of schedule in the league and have had a home heavy schedule.
Blazers will be without Lillard.
Warriors are a TERRIBLE road team this year.
Wolves suck.

Yeah we'll be fine.

Do you just like to write stuff thinking you won't be called out? The bulls suck so bad that they just beat the Celtics and Bucks back to back. They are more than capable of beating us. As of now we have no clue if Kawhi and PG won't be playing. The pacers are a solid team and can certainly beat us. Lillard will likely be back by next Saturday. The warriors are more than capable of beating us at home. The wolves definitely do not suck.

Do you just like to write stuff thinking you won't be called out?

No, I just think you're being overly harsh on the Jazz for struggling against a nightmare schedule while being quite generous to other teams. For example, in the other thread you were singing the Wolves and literal Lakers praises for having recent success against a piss-easy schedule, while saying the Jazz should just tank because they're only 3 games above .500 against an absolute hell schedule.

Last edited:
I don't like the way things are unfolding right now. It's looking like we're going to be stuck in the middle...not bad enough to get a really good draft pick, but not good enough to win a playoff series. Pretty much the worst spot you can be in the NBA.