What's new

Game Thread Nov 26, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 11-26-21

oh my goodness look at the game before this one too! Jazz barely squeak past a bunch of 20 year olds getting paid crumbs relative to other starters in the Thunder....

they set themselves up for this embarassment... I swear when Utah's front office were little children they mustve never been told the story; The Emperors New Clothes

I think our mistakes are mostly correctable and we can right this ship pretty quickly. We just need to be fouling in transition more.

I think our mistakes are mostly correctable and we can right this ship pretty quickly. We just need to be fouling in transition more.
Especially when we are in the penalty.

Especially when we are in the penalty.
Or clear path.

I really think this translates to us not caring about transition D at all. Either their close enough for us to “hustle” to foul them, or we just let them go. It’s terrible habits that give us the message to not try and it bleeds over elsewhere.

I'm wondering if something comes out. The lack of effort is disturbing.

The switch to hero ball at times and seemingly always in crunch time is also an odd choice.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app

"It concerns me that JC does not throw the ball at the net accurately this season. He used to be comparable to a device that emits flames, but alas! Like a candle in the wind, the flame has been extinguished."

I'm wondering if something comes out. The lack of effort is disturbing.

The switch to hero ball at times and seemingly always in crunch time is also an odd choice.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app

It irritates me too. It made sense in Donovan rookie's season but not now when we have so many offensive options. Also Conley is so smart at managing the short shot clock and getting the best look out of the possession.

Man, I fell asleep with 3-4 minutes left in the game. Rightfully so because it was ***** basketball. I am not at all surprised how the Jazz lost this. Unserious as it gets.

"It concerns me that JC does not throw the ball at the net accurately this season. He used to be comparable to a device that emits flames, but alas! Like a candle in the wind, the flame has been extinguished."
Who are you quoting?

I picked the wrong game to go to a movie apparently.