What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Game Thread Nov 29, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 11-29-21

Watcher

Go Jazz.

80719179a33b2342312ed5c1a8e90d56750eb3e6_hq.gif

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Look we are still trying to find our way... couple stats to watch... Damian Lillard scores 87 pts per game against the Jazz over his career. CJ McCollum has actually never missed a shot against the Jazz. Will we turn it around?

Must win game.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Royce is out again tonight. I have no idea how we are going to guard Dame and CJ.
He wasn't great on those guys... and honestly I'm not sure if you saw my stats above but we shouldn't allow Dame more much more than 87 tonight and CJ can't shoot 110%... its impossible under the current rules.

Let Donovan cover CJ... give Dame a little Joe but mostly Mike. No Powell so you can hide someone on Snell.

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
He wasn't great on those guys... and honestly I'm not sure if you saw my stats above but we shouldn't allow Dame more much more than 87 tonight and CJ can't shoot 110%... its impossible under the current rules.

Let Donovan cover CJ... give Dame a little Joe but mostly Mike. No Powell so you can hide someone on Snell.

If I remember right it seems like we usually put Joe on CJ. I agree with you though, I would put Donovan on CJ and Mike on Dame because I'm not sure Joe has enough footspeed left to keep up with either of those guys.