What's new

Game Thread Nov 29, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 11-29-21

Go Jazz.

80719179a33b2342312ed5c1a8e90d56750eb3e6_hq.gif

Look we are still trying to find our way... couple stats to watch... Damian Lillard scores 87 pts per game against the Jazz over his career. CJ McCollum has actually never missed a shot against the Jazz. Will we turn it around?

Must win game.

I'm excited to watch a game vs an actual good team. Not that the blazers are amazing, but better than the teams we've been playing.

Royce is out again tonight. I have no idea how we are going to guard Dame and CJ.

Royce is out again tonight. I have no idea how we are going to guard Dame and CJ.
He wasn't great on those guys... and honestly I'm not sure if you saw my stats above but we shouldn't allow Dame more much more than 87 tonight and CJ can't shoot 110%... its impossible under the current rules.

Let Donovan cover CJ... give Dame a little Joe but mostly Mike. No Powell so you can hide someone on Snell.

He wasn't great on those guys... and honestly I'm not sure if you saw my stats above but we shouldn't allow Dame more much more than 87 tonight and CJ can't shoot 110%... its impossible under the current rules.

Let Donovan cover CJ... give Dame a little Joe but mostly Mike. No Powell so you can hide someone on Snell.

If I remember right it seems like we usually put Joe on CJ. I agree with you though, I would put Donovan on CJ and Mike on Dame because I'm not sure Joe has enough footspeed left to keep up with either of those guys.

Notice how with both Ingles and Conley on the floor together Ingles is the one handling the ball. He's the best at throwing that pass over the top to Gobert.

This is some of the best help and recover defense I've ever seen the jazz play. I honestly didn't think we were capable.

This has been some insanely selfish basketball once Gobert and Ingles sat.

Portland has the 2nd worst defense in the NBA and we're settling for garbage shots.