What's new

Game Thread Nov 30, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers

Added to Calendar: 11-30-22

Also, major LOL at the "Markkanen has came down to Earth crowd"

Lauri’s last 8 games:

22.9 PPG/8.5 RPG while shooting 54.8% from the field and 47.4% from 3 on 15.5 shots per game.

All-star.
His weakness is that he has a hard time getting his shot off on his own. Like if you give him the ball and he has to dribble to get a shot attempt and the defense plays him tight then he struggles. He needs someone to get him the ball in a position to score. I have a hard time thinking of any 7 footers who are able to just take guys off the dribble and get their own shot though. Giannis is about the only one I can think of.

just love the demeanor sexton plays with. he's far from a perfect guard, but he's intense, high motor, and aggressive and that makes him insanely fun to watch.
He is just straight chaos and bundle of energy. I love all his antics. Slapping the floor and hitting himself in the head etc. he is the anti KO.
That follow up rebound dunk by sexton was awesome.

Somebody comes with a good offer, you have to listen. But it better be a good offer.
This. Due to his age and his coming contract you have to listen.

He's been terrific. I can't decide if they should keep him or move him while his value is likely at an all time high.
I am in the sale while his value is at his highest. He is likely in the last year of his contract and will want a big contract plus he is already 30. I dont think we want to play him and I am not sure he fits in. He also seems to get hot for awhile like this and then drops back off in his percentages especially from 3. That said I enjoy him on the team and would be a little sad to see him go. Its also good to have a few older guys on the team. I guess it really comes down to what we can get. If its a solid younger player or really good picks I am in. If its some meh player/s and a late 1st or something I would rather keep him.