What's new

Now that Boozer is gone...

How do you feel now that Boozer is gone?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

calijazz

Winner of the 2011 Jazzfanz mock draft contest
You excited, disappointed, or indifferent?

I personally didn't have a strong leaning one way or the other, I just wanted to know so we can move on.

Considering the polarizing figure Boozer was, I'm probably in the minority on this one.

You excited, disappointed, or indifferent?

I personally didn't have a strong leaning one way or the other, I just wanted to know so we can move on.

Considering the polarizing figure Boozer was, I'm probably in the minority on this one.

I'm going to be anticipating more stupid threads made in regards to him signing with another team. Wowsers!

Disappointed that we are a worse team, but excited to see how Millsap performs next year and whether we play AK at the 4 or bring in another PF to backup Sap.

I was hoping they would keep Boozer and trade AK for another big guy. But at the price Chicago offered I don't blame the Jazz for passing.

I have made no Boozer trade threads or threads about feelings, guy. You have made one. hmmm

Yeah, but you've made up for it with plenty of other pointless ones.

I just wanted to see what people thought about what happened today in the form of a poll. If you're too cool to participate, feel free not to. I'm sure not stopping you.

Meh, I have low expectations for the upcoming season. I wouldn't have been excited if the announcement was that we were keeping Carlos, and if we had paid as much as Chicago then I'd be upset.

Yeah, but you've made up for it with plenty of other pointless ones.

I just wanted to see what people thought about what happened today in the form of a poll. If you're too cool to participate, feel free not to. I'm sure not stopping you.

links...

Locke was just saying Boozer was the first real major FA to come to Utah and also the first to leave. Yes Shandon Anderson & Howard Eisley don't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.