What's new

Obama = Nero

Obama-Deal-With-It.jpg

Grats Sean. You have proven that you are capable of being as big of a tool as PearlWatson.

We could have had a real leader.

Obama does draw flies. But maybe not just the horseflies people photoshop into his pics.

The even bigger cesspool flies called Corporate Moguls who are getting the most outta the Govt. cash cow.

Goldman-Sachs, Big Pharma, Burlington-Northern, and a lot of "Green" swindlers. Practically an infinite list, really.

The little people who get the small change are getting short-changed every step of the way.

Obama does draw flies. But maybe not just the horseflies people photoshop into his pics.

The even bigger cesspool flies called Corporate Moguls who are getting the most outta the Govt. cash cow.

Goldman-Sachs, Big Pharma, Burlington-Northern, and a lot of "Green" swindlers. Practically an infinite list, really.

The little people who get the small change are getting short-changed every step of the way.

The sad thing is those ain't photoshopped flies, but it is sickening that you are right about the rest of it.

Clearly my reply was filled with emotion. It dripped all over my keyboard. Feel free to continue showing that you are no better than Pearlwatson.

Clearly this thread is not here to elicit any type of real, substantive discussion. So, why pretend?

Clearly this thread is not here to elicit any type of real, substantive discussion. So, why pretend?

It does not have that discussion due to the actions of the parties involved.

Like the thread starter who can't think for herself?

She is the one I am using as the measuring stick so I'd bet that is a safe bet. However do you really want to defend a behaviour by refrencing hers?

Let's be honest...no discussion is to be had here. It deteriorated far before I popped in and it ain't gonna get better. So, might as well have some fun.

Let's be honest...no discussion is to be had here. It deteriorated far before I popped in and it ain't gonna get better. So, might as well have some fun.

You've got the right idea. I don't see why you would care what Stuffy thinks of you anyway. I liked the nose made up of Pelosi warts the photoshopper stuck to Glenn. I don't see how it was relevant but it still makes for amusing razzing.

You don't find hubris to be the appropriate word?

Hubris (pron.: /ˈhjuːbrɪs/), also hybris, from ancient Greek ὕβρις, means extreme pride or arrogance.

I guess it could just be a Marie Antoinette moment: too busy living it up on taxpayer dime to bother answering questions that don't fit his anti-gun/anti-job agenda.

How come you always skip over my posts, eh Slopper? Is it because I'm scary? Is it because I'm right? Is it because I'm wrong? Seriously, I'd like to know. I spend literally seconds typing up replies to your stupidity, so I would at least like an acknowledgment of my efforts.

This thread won't be fun until Archie comes in and say hahapeepeecaca.