What's new

Ochai is Him

Good lord shut up and just be nice to people.
I haven’t said one thing regarding this subject that is offensive it’s an honest question. It’s called dialogue, communication. Problem is no one on either side wants to have honest dialogue clearly you don’t @Saint Cy of JFC
Sure, but it's also not necessary.
Understanding causes more respect and camaraderie. Your saying understanding is not necessary. That makes no sense whatsoever.

I haven’t said one thing regarding this subject that is offensive it’s an honest question. It’s called dialogue, communication. Problem is no one on either side wants to have honest dialogue clearly you don’t @Saint Cy of JFC

Understanding causes more respect and camaraderie. Your saying understanding is not necessary. That makes no sense whatsoever.
It makes perfect sense.

I'm sorry Thee but you couldn't even understand having empathy for a dude who's dad just died. I doubt your going to be able to wrap your head around trans identity. Just call people by their preferred pronouns and keep it moving.

He is correct in a way. Empathy should not be needed to simply be polite, for example using preferred pronouns. He's also wrong, in that empathy can create a greater bond than tolerance, can help one be pro-active instead of reactive, etc.

He is correct in a way. Empathy should not be needed to simply be polite, for example using preferred pronouns. He's also wrong, in that empathy can create a greater bond than tolerance, can help one be pro-active instead of reactive, etc.
I didn't say it that it couldn't. I just said it wasn't necessary.

I imagine it is as difficult to describe what it feels like to be non-binary as it is to describe what makes me feel like a woman. I just know.

I'll never know what it feels like to be non-binary or to be a man. I try to accept people as they are. How people perceive themselves doesn't hurt me in any way, and they certainly do not deserve the violence and vitriol aimed at them.

And, go Ochai!