What's new

O'Connor said he told Hayward that "Everyone will think you're the greatest thing since canned soup"

eclipsedya

O'Connor said he told Hayward that "Everyone will think you're the greatest thing since canned soup"

https://twitter.com/tribjazz

I HATE KOC. HATE HATE HATE THAT PIECE. By the way canned soup is nasty and full of sodium - it makes people fat. Canned soup is not healthy for you and neither is Hayward healthy to the Jazz nor to the Jazz fan's sanity.

This post is pretty deep. A lot to take in here for a small paragraph.

I think its a food storage reference and I agree with KOC. Utah is going to love this guy once he is on the court playing for us. I would love to be VP of your fan club Honz.

I think its a food storage reference and I agree with KOC. Utah is going to love this guy once he is on the court playing for us. I would love to be VP of your fan club Honz.

You are in. It's just you, me, ChitownJazz, and Rex.

Well, he's white.

My first thought was that the Jazz were going to red-shirt him for 2 years while he serves his mission. :p

There's a lot of fat people in Utah. If fat people from Utah love soup then most likely they will love Hayward.

"He again asked to be judged on Hayward in two years' time."

To which he will respond: "Hindsight is 20/20."

What I meant to say is all the cool, good looking, fit people are in Salt Lake, but all the fat people are every where else in Utah.

Whew! Nice Save Shaggy