What's new

Game Thread Oct 02, 2022 04:00PM MT: Jazz at Raptors (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-02-22

Feels wild there is already a game about to happen. Preseason will actually be a lot of the battle to make the team.

Hmmm.. so this will be my first League Pass in 2 years… Do you guys think it will be worth it?

Isn’t the scrimmage usually before the preseason game? Or have I been away too long.. lol..

I think they changed league pass this year. At least that's what I'm seeing (haven't signed up yet). Instead of a team only option, it looks like there is a with ($99/season) or without commercials ($129/Season) option.

I think they changed league pass this year. At least that's what I'm seeing (haven't signed up yet). Instead of a team only option, it looks like there is a with ($99/season) or without commercials ($129/Season) option.
THere is a team only option, it's 10 dollars less than every team, so basically no reason to do it unless you have absolutely ZERO interest in other games.

First time buying LP in over a decade. Glad they lowered the price to something reasonable. I just hope the service isnt as ****** as it usually is.

I'm going to be watching a lot of T'Wolves games this year so the ability to watch non-live games is worth paying for this year.

I'm in SLC by the way, so League Pass stupidly isn't an option.

I always assumed most of you idiots were in the Salt Lake valley so I'm surprised to see how many of your aren't.

THere is a team only option, it's 10 dollars less than every team, so basically no reason to do it unless you have absolutely ZERO interest in other games.
I watch the majority of games on replay so I also think it's worth paying for no commercials. If you are watching games live, I'm not sure what the difference would be.