What's new

Game Thread Oct 13, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Bucks (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-13-21

I know it's **** on Oni szn, but he just stoned Middleton on a drive and had the athleticism to close out to the corner on the same play.

Butler is visibly nervous but it won't take long for him to realize that NBA basketball is not as hard as he thought as shown on that drive right there against Middleton. He almost crossed Giannis as well, just gotta be more aggressive

Bogey stills gets one of the least friendly whistles in the league I see

Bogey is playing like a turnover machine. Every move he makes in the post is so predictable and inviting troubles. He should stick to being a shooter.

c'mon, I know it's preseason but how about also having who on the Bucks is sitting/playing. I want a one stop shop in the game thread.....

Bunch jackpotters around here I tell you what!
Who are you, Hank Sloan?

Butler is just a little off. Has been on the verge of breaking ankles twice, but then bobbled. Missed his first two open 3's. He's a good player...just not his night.

Bogey is playing like a turnover machine. Every move he makes in the post is so predictable and inviting troubles. He should stick to being a shooter.
He sees passes so late… there are times you can literally see him think. He needs to just shoot… like JC but without all the dribbling.