What's new

Game Thread Oct 28, 2023 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Suns

Added to Calendar: 10-28-23

I'm sorry, but PHX's defense isn't that good. They're just making the Jazz put the ball on the floor and make a play, and most of our guys can't do it.

They aren’t making the jazz do anything. The guards are just completely going off script without a plan and dominating the ball stop playing three guards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another guy who's been disappointing is Agbaji. Guys who can't handle and create by the time they get to the NBA seldom acquire that skill after they get there.
Jazz don't need Ochai to handle and create for himself. He can be a really solid 3&D player, and those are always valuable.

Doesn't look great on a team with guards that can't playmake, but I'm hoping that we make some trades to clean up that problem.

Jazz don't need Ochai to handle and create for himself. He can be a really solid 3&D player, and those are always valuable.

Doesn't look great on a team with guards that can't playmake, but I'm hoping that we make some trades to clean up that problem.

If teams switch on the perimeter, then players who can't put the ball down and beat a defender get shown up. It happened with Royce O'Neale, and so far it's happening with Agbaji. Yeah, if someone can draw Ochai's defender and kick out to him, that would help.

Look if playing time is based on playing the right way and results… Keyonte needs to be playing a lot more. Everyone of our guards (except Key) is stuck on stupid… it’s contagious.

The Jazz have had a tough schedule, but through 2.5 games are by far the worst defensive team in the league.

If teams switch on the perimeter, then players who can't put the ball down and beat a defender get shown up. It happened with Royce O'Neale, and so far it's happening with Agbaji. Yeah, if someone can draw Ochai's defender and kick out to him, that would help.
It happened with Royce O'Neale? On the team with the best offense in the NBA while he was here?

Royce was great for us in that role. My only two gripes with Royce were I think he was a bit overrated as a defender, and sometimes he was hesitant to shoot when wide open and quickly passed instead. We did not need him to have handles or a drive game to have the best offense in the NBA.

I know the season is young but Walker Kessler has gone backwards I thought I would have seen improvement in him and he would be dominant in the paint and hardly blocking any shots

I know the season is young but Walker Kessler has gone backwards I thought I would have seen improvement in him and he would be dominant in the paint and hardly blocking any shots
Are you even watching the game?

They're hardly challenging Kessler directly. And why would they - our guards are easy meat. Nurkic is 2/6 against him and that's about it.

He was blocking 2.5 blocks a game last season now 0.5 per game I say that is going backwards and his rebounding is down