What's new

Game Thread Oct 29, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 10-29-22

Watched the replay. Good game.

NAW is such an interesting player to me. He seems like he should be a decent shooter, but man, he has the worst misses on the team. At least with THT on the shots he misses I can clearly tell why he misses them. With NAW it's kind of a mystery. He just yanks them sometimes. Him and THT definitely have the best defensive hands on the team.

Watched the replay. Good game.

NAW is such an interesting player to me. He seems like he should be a decent shooter, but man, he has the worst misses on the team. At least with THT on the shots he misses I can clearly tell why he misses them. With NAW it's kind of a mystery. He just yanks them sometimes. Him and THT definitely have the best defensive hands on the team.

NAW floats the ball up in the air, hoping it will come down in the right place. It's like he's not actually shooting *at* the hoop. That's something Hornacek might be able to help him with.

NAW floats the ball up in the air, hoping it will come down in the right place. It's like he's not actually shooting *at* the hoop. That's something Hornacek might be able to help him with.
It is strange because in college he was known as a guy that could really shoot the ball. If we can somehow get him to a consistent 36% from 3 then he turns into a Swiss army knife type of role player that every team needs.

Love seeing clarkson interacting with the fans.
Its all working, the court, the jerseys, the rebranding, the coach, the players, the fans. This is a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah agree with all except the court and jerseys and rebranding. Jerseys still look like neon snot, court is bland and boring. Not sure even what the rebranding is supposed to be, at least the last one with the gradient colors were branding the team to the state, now it is just "check out our edgy ****** jerseys and highlighter yellow and black color scheme....these were Ryan's favorite colors in jr high!"

Otherwise, hell yes this is a LOT of fun. Way more fun than I expected this year.

Hardy is letting them play free and easy. He's not putting the players in boxes while letting them play to their strengths. I see growth in these guys..even someone like JC who has already been in this league for a number of years is moving the ball much better. I like it.
It has to be a huge breath of fresh air after the stifling and frustrating rotations from Snyder. Gotta be a lot of fun playing with a team that has nothing to lose and doesn't have the ugly Mitchell/Gobert relationship cloud hanging over them. No disgruntled all-star to watch blow play after play while you can do nothing about it except hope to mop up when your number is called. Now they can just play free and like a team and not care about who has to be "the man". Love watching this kind of basketball. So much fun.