What's new

Game Thread Oct 29, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 10-29-22

Why not start the game with Dok, Potter, Ochai, Bolmaro and NAW? I guarantee the Griz will be perplexed for awhile.

Well at least they are doing the smart thing with Conely now after they saw him in the Houston game.

It's just weird that they rest him after playing 23 minutes last night, but not after playing multiple over time games. Maybe they had pre determined which games they would rest him before the season even started.

Good chance for Markkanen keep taking reps in creating his own shot. Not too much dimes gonna find him tonight with MC resting and Collin starting. If he aint having a hot shooting night and refuses to share the ball, it can get real ugly. I wish I am wrong but I know how he tends to have blinders on at times.

Last edited:
Another loss tonight...dang it my prediction was so close to happening. Oh well, I tried but Conley is turning out to be super important to winning. Him, Markannen, Vando and Kessler. Now we only got two of them tonight... it's a loss.

It's just weird that they rest him after playing 23 minutes last night, but not after playing multiple over time games. Maybe they had pre determined which games they would rest him before the season even started.
They also might think they were capable of winning both the Houston and NO games and realize now they are short handed already and likely going to drop this one… so why risk Mike. I hope it’s the new protocol going forward though… b2bs are a young man’s game.

Tank finally set up !! Or maybe it's time for Colin to show something special. But Memphis don't have Ja so even without Mike, it's a 50/50game for me .

Prediction. Ochai scores 25 Jazz win and now everyone wants Beasley traded.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I was disappointed in our last b2b. I wish we’d empty the bench and give the rest of the team playing time rather than seeing the A team play tired.