What's new

Off-season Targets

Is it too soon for Tomic threads?

He'd fit in well I think. And he's better and more durable than Hill. Not gonna put us over the hump, but I think it'd be an upgrade.

The only thing that would put us over the hump is the dissolution of GSW.

I wouldn't not sign Lowry becaus he's had some trouble in the playoffs. That's a chance that you take. Especially if we are talking about Hill and Lowry for equalish money. Lowry is way better.

I wouldn't not sign Lowry becaus hers had some trouble in the playoffs. That's a chance that you take. Especially if we are talking about Hill and Lowry for equalish money. Lowry is way better.

He's a better scorer, defender, and playmaker. Altho Hill is good at these things too. I would love to have Lowry, and I don't really buy the playoffs thing as predestined.

Then why does he suck in the playoffs? He's a tough defender and he works hard on both ends. He can be a chucker, but I'm sure that can be remedied with the right coaching personnel and teammates.
No idea, but its happened consistently enough for it to be a legitimate concern, every first round he plays very poorly.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I haven't looked at any stats, so I am basing it off the eye test. Lowry plays with a lot of toughness and is more disruptive at the defensive end. He is similar that way to Holiday.
He has a reputation of being a tough defender, but its one of those things were the reputation has outlasted the impact IMO.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app