What's new

Official Game Thread--1/1/11: Utah vs. Memphis 7pm MT...FSR-UT/KFNZ

My bad, I was around. I didn't even think about it. I will try to be more diligent in the future!

(jerk...sniff)

I like your style Nate. Even-keeled. Doesnt take offense to a little criticism. Good stuff.

I have a question. Remember the first time we met? Walking to the arena? Were you on drugs at the time?

I like your style Nate. Even-keeled. Doesnt take offense to a little criticism. Good stuff.

I have a question. Remember the first time we met? Walking to the arena? Were you on drugs at the time?

No, I waited until I got back to the hotel room and after I got something from Crown Burger :D I remember just randomly catching you and OSR walking there after leaving my hotel, and being upset because a gestapoesque usher told me I couldn't enter with my camera, and then I saw Katie (I think it was her, before she was Katie) there with a camera the size of the Hubble telescope.

kathybates.jpg

I'd drink that water up.

Memphis is not a good road team, than again neither was Portland. but we need to re-establish our homecourt, this month would be a good one to do it

My bad, I was around. I didn't even think about it. I will try to be more diligent in the future!

(jerk...sniff)

This is our new mod? Seems like the powers that be may have made the wrong choice... :cool: