What's new

Official Game Thread--1/1/11: Utah vs. Memphis 7pm MT...FSR-UT/KFNZ

We cant win against elite teams with Al Jeff stinking it up like tonight. But otherwise good game overall. How about Hayward right at the end? Nice cut and finish and nice big rebound.

When Okur gets back, it will be like as if we added two solid players to the bench free of cost since November-Hayward and Memo. That's always good. And I hope since Hayward picked it up late, he wont have too much of a rookie wall

I'm surprised they didn't go to Randolph more, he either get's fouled or scored most of the time. Instead they settled for 3's - just 5 of 18 from downtown, thanks grizz

The two Hayward dunks tonight where great. Finishing the first with contact. The 2nd with a Brewer-esque baseline cut 2 hand dunk.

I'm surprised they didn't go to Randolph more, he either get's fouled or scored most of the time. Instead they settled for 3's - just 5 of 18 from downtown, thanks grizz

That's the hallmark of mediocre teams-they shoot themselves in the foot most of the time

Because I used the word "gay" to describe how Raja Bell waved off a ref. I know, right? I was told it was a "slur".

I thought its been pretty clear for the last month or so that slurs are not to be used in the chat. Dont act the role holmes.