What's new

Official Jazz workouts thread

Damn, that Steven Adams kid is a man. Looks like he's got a Karl Malone build all ready.

Not sure how well build translates into production in the NBA, but, if it translated well I'd be wanting to draft that kid.

What do you guys think his floor is? Kris Humphries?

Damn, that Steven Adams kid is a man. Looks like he's got a Karl Malone build all ready.

Not sure how well build translates into production in the NBA, but, if it translated well I'd be wanting to draft that kid.

At least. He's already better than Humphries defensively IMO.

Adams feels like a poor man's Dale Davis. Incredible strength and athletic ability. No offense beyond dunks.

Adams feels like a poor man's Dale Davis. Incredible strength and athletic ability. No offense beyond dunks.

His bball experience is limited. Think he could get better on offense. Apparently is able to hit 15 footers quite easily. Very doubtful he is there at 14 anyway.

you think harprings was good because he played football. Adams played rugby. hell ya

Absolutely. Rugby players are bad ***. It's like football but without all the padding. You need to be tough. Tough bones too.

BTW he's got Tongan blood.

Same as Jonah Lomu.

Same as The Rock (Dwayne Johnson).

Translation: BUILT TOUGH.

Absolutely. Rugby players are bad ***. It's like football but without all the padding. You need to be tough. Tough bones too.

BTW he's got Tongan blood.

Same as Jonah Lomu.

Same as The Rock (Dwayne Johnson).

Translation: BUILT TOUGH.

Need to spread some rep around, for the Lomu Comment.

I thought the Rock was Samoan not Tongan

I cannot believe a Tarheel just brought up academics when in the midst of the biggest academic scandal in the history of the NCAA.
I ain't hatin.. just sayin.

Clearly this is a conspiracy developed by some deep pocketed Duke alum.