What's new

Official Jazz workouts thread

but did you say a prayer that the Jazz take him prior to the draft?

Sometimes we pray for something we later are thankful we weren't blessed with..

No, I prayed that he gets drafted to any other team. My prayers were answered because of my great faith.

Agreed with this.. sometimes the Lord closes doors to us.. doors that we never should have knocked to begin with.

Looks like Kings are bringing back CJ McCollum... for a 2nd workout.

Looks like it's him or Bazz.

I think the 2nd workout is because they are not sure about picking that player, more then them as an organisation liking the player. If they liked them so much why would they bring them back?

We should grab Jimmer. He can be the white Nate Robinson.

Say what you will about Nate, but he came through big for the Bulls with Rose being out.

Edit; But not for Burks. S&T Jefferson > Kings for Jimmer and Evans. Totally fair.

We should grab Jimmer. He can be the white Nate Robinson.

Say what you will about Nate, but he came through big for the Bulls with Rose being out.

Edit; But not for Burks. S&T Jefferson > Kings for Jimmer and Evans. Totally fair.

Yep.. Jimmer and Nate have eerily similar speed and athleticism.

Exactly. And sometimes others of the same faith are praying for the opposite. I was HOPING beyond HOPE someone would be foolish enough to draft Jimmer before #12. Imagine the boos that would have been heard had Fredette been available and the Jazz still selected Burks. Would have made the crowd reaction to the Hayward selection seem like a championship celebration!

Exactly. And sometimes others of the same faith are praying for the opposite. I was HOPING beyond HOPE someone would be foolish enough to draft Jimmer before #12. Imagine the boos that would have been heard had Fredette been available and the Jazz still selected Burks. Would have made the crowd reaction to the Hayward selection seem like a championship celebration!

Wouldn't have been no boos, Jimmer would have been the pick.

Another Kings workout with McCollum, Adams, Southerland, Bongo, ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlDQ9a5w6To&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSgFigczGdNMilV1K23JgUQ

Yep.. Jimmer and Nate have eerily similar speed and athleticism.

I think they're second cousins..

Fair enough, mildly awful comparison. What I was trying to say is the little guys in the league could have a place.