What's new

Official Jazz workouts thread

If Bazz falls to 9-10 I think the jazz are blowing a great opportunity (14 and Burks)

Like everything else.. it depends who's there at 14. Burks plus Zeller.. Burks plus McCollum.. Burks plus Adams.. there are certainly 'possible' combinations that I prefer over just 'Bazz.

Having said that, I'd trade Burks straight.. no doubt.

Like everything else.. it depends who's there at 14. Burks plus Zeller.. Burks plus McCollum.. Burks plus Adams.. there are certainly 'possible' combinations that I prefer over just 'Bazz.

Having said that, I'd trade Burks straight.. no doubt.

It's a good argument, but the more I watch Bazz the more I want him. I see a lot of Paul Pierce in him we need a guy like him that can be a closer. I see Bazz as having the most potential as a closer in this draft and these don't grow on trees. So I'm willing to over pay a bit.

It's a good argument, but the more I watch Bazz the more I want him. I see a lot of Paul Pierce in him we need a guy like him that can be a closer. I see Bazz as having the most potential as a closer in this draft and these don't grow on trees. So I'm willing to over pay a bit.

Looks like Kings are bringing back CJ McCollum... for a 2nd workout.

Looks like it's him or Bazz.

Jonathan Santiago ‏@itsjonsantiago 1m
#Icymi: Interesting mix of players for tmrw's pre-draft workout in Sacramento. Along with C.J. McCollum

I don't hate JImmer and still think he can be a contributor on the right team.. Sactown was the worse place he could go with all their dysfunction but I am with PKM on this BYU love for Jimmer. I hated the Carlos Arroyo lovers too. If people were more realistic about Jimmer there would be less hate.

I don't hate JImmer and still think he can be a contributor on the right team.. Sactown was the worse place he could go with all their dysfunction but I am with PKM on this BYU love for Jimmer. I hated the Carlos Arroyo lovers too. If people were more realistic about Jimmer there would be less hate.

I like Jimmer and I think he will be ok. I am a byu fan but not a player homer.

Also, I said a prayer of thanks when Jimmer was drafted by someone other than the Jazz.

but did you say a prayer that the Jazz take him prior to the draft?

Sometimes we pray for something we later are thankful we weren't blessed with..