What's new

Official: July 5th - July 11th , 2014 Orlando Summer League Thread

Orlando vs. Memphis

Should be a good game. Really like Jordan Adams. Will be my first time actually watching him so far in SL.

Elfrid Payton looks amazing. Will be better than Rondo. Calling it.

Gordon just made both his FT's!!!! Needs to stop taking these stupid off the dribble shots though. Work on your spot up game and 1 dribble pull ups. Baby steps in your jump shots man. Hope he isn't trying this stuff during the regular season.

Elfrid Payton looks amazing. Will be better than Rondo. Calling it.

Gordon just made both his FT's!!!! Needs to stop taking these stupid off the dribble shots though. Work on your spot up game and 1 dribble pull ups. Baby steps in your jump shots man. Hope he isn't trying this stuff during the regular season.

meh..

dude will be just an average player in this league, calling it

Terrible stat lines today from Jordan Adams and Aaron Gordon(0 rebounds ?), I watched the game and both were invisible for the most part.

Jarnell Stokes with a solid game again.

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope just secured the Orlando SL MVP. That was actually a great finish to the game, both teams were hot the last 5 minutes.

Hahaha Jabari Brown is on fire, 12 points in the first quarter already. I hate that Houston always gets these UDFA guys.

meh..

dude will be just an average player in this league, calling it

This! Gordon is good at guarding the perimeter, but he is such a liability on offense. Memphis didn't bother guarding him from 18 ft, out and they shouldn't. So glad Orlando took him.

They've got to get him around the rim more. His athleticism hasn't been apparent at all in the two games I've watched. If that's his strength, you can't play him like they've been.

They've got to get him around the rim more. His athleticism hasn't been apparent at all in the two games I've watched. If that's his strength, you can't play him like they've been.

Hopefully they are just experimenting, because it's SL. If they actually play him like this in Orlando and throw him into the "play like a traditional SF" fire, then he will be screwed.

u9yqa4a2.jpg