What's new

Official MLB 2015 Thread

I can get behind that.

Explain the charges up thing bro

I believe he is using a recent Drake diss track as a hash tag.

This. Didn't you hear about the Drake Meek-Mill beef? He dropped a track called charged up and a track called back to back where he uploaded a pic of the Jays hitting the World Series winning home run from 93, against the Phillies (where Meek Mill is from).

Google it, will be better explained than what I did.

This. Didn't you hear about the Drake Meek-Mill beef? He dropped a track called charged up and a track called back to back where he uploaded a pic of the Jays hitting the World Series winning home run from 93, against the Phillies (where Meek Mill is from).

Google it, will be better explained than what I did.

Or don't google it, because it's probably a giant waste of your time.

Meek got mad Drake didn't tweet his new album and said what everyone with a brain knows, Drake doesn't write all of his songs.

Contemplating road-tripping to Toronto when they make the World Series.

Stros are just crushing the D'Backs tonight. Doesn't look like they are going to put up much of a fight this series. Houston should sweep them. Hopefully the Rangers lose out and there can be a final game to decide division winner.

If Astros win tonight and Rangers lose, Astros get to play for the division title.

If Astros lose and Rangers lose, they play for a wild car spot with Angels.

If Astros win and Rangers win, automatic wildcard.

McCullers going to do some work tonight. Hopefully Cole Hamels bitch *** gets rocked today by Mike Trout.

Last Giants game today. No playoffs for the defending champs.

Odd years are not our years...

Congratulations to the 2015 WS Champion St Louis Cardinals.

Great season to watch. Never in my wildest dreams did I think the Cubs would end up with 97 wins. Excellent season.