What's new

Official Paul Millsap Miami Heat Game Thread

Holy ****! Merge every new thread for the next 24 hrs. right now! Holy hell! I turned it off and saw 115-114 on ESPN and said "what the CJ"? 46 points? Holly she-it. At the risk of joining homerism that I've been a bitch against... Holy motha of season wins sheit.

So the 3rd quarter seemed like a statement from all the Jazz, and this might be one of those "find yourself", "statement", or "turning point games". 3rd quarter looked special to me. I admit I was watching with an infant crying, wife vacuuming, youngin screaming, back and forth on cable, but... what I saw was pretty damn competitive and statement. The back and forth between Millsap-Bosh and Williamsn-ex-Jazzplayinwannabe"hopper" was pretty damned interesting.

I'm a homer for the first time this season.

The official Milsap Man crush thread!

I had to do this. Milsap I love you! I love you more than an overrated PF "all star" cough** Boozer** cough. I love you more than the Big 3 in Miami. Milsap you have taken my heart and it is now yours!! Share the love everyone! How much do you love Milsap?

Legitimate question: Should the Jazz look into giving Millsap more 3 point looks? The 3 he made where all legit, his form looked great. Im not saying we should turn him into a 3 point shooter like Okur or Troy Murphy, but if he happens to be open, give it too him.

If you look at the winners over the last dozen years or so; MIP is nothing more than who had the biggest PPG increase.

Having said that Millsap should definitely be in the running.

l_0e0c7ef0899fb164bc997828ad881eb1.gif

Legitimate question: Should the Jazz look into giving Millsap more 3 point looks? The 3 he made where all legit, his form looked great. Im not saying we should turn him into a 3 point shooter like Okur or Troy Murphy, but if he happens to be open, give it too him.

D Will said he can make them in practice... maybe now that he's hit a few big ones in a real game he will have the confidence to step back and shoot a few. Personally, I think if he wants to be a great player he needs to have the range to hit the occasional 3 to keep defenses honest... since he really isn't tall enough to dominate in the paint.

His shot has improved so much. He nails that 18-20 footer almost every time it seems like. Mansap is officially my fav player on the Jazz now. He is the one guy who can be counted on pretty much every night. He is the perfect example of why heart and a great work ethic is more important that tons of talent.