What's new

Official Rubio Support thread

Just to refresh your memory, Exum played great the first months of the season and often pulled us back from the 10pt hole the starters put us in. He slowed down after that and picked it up again before he was hurt.
No, it's your memory that needs refreshing.

He was OK in October, which is half a month of basketball. He was terrible in November, the first full month of basketball, then got back up in December (and it was in the back half of December that he really picked it up).

No, it's your memory that needs refreshing.

He was OK in October, which is half a month of basketball. He was terrible in November, the first full month of basketball, then got back up in December (and it was in the back half of December that he really picked it up).
No. Thats how I remember it. You said he was bad to start the season, thats simply incorrect, Dante consistently put us back in games that first 3 weeks. Rubio on the other hand was a ****ing abomination for the first 2 months.

No. Thats how I remember it. You said he was bad to start the season, thats simply incorrect, Dante consistently put us back in games that first 3 weeks. Rubio on the other hand was a ****ing abomination for the first 2 months.
You dolt I said nothing about the very start. I said he was bad early in the season. He was awful in November, just go look.

guys really let it be, with time I realized that you are only a few here who hate Rubio and as another colleague has said, what a coincidence that are those who love Dante.
Well want to put a dante above Rubio is to have less brain than a fly and have no idea of basketball that is interestingly what Dante lacks.
And unfortunately for people like you, utah deserves that blond goes in summer to another place where they value it more.
PD: and make a second half of the season equal or better than last year so that you cry afterwards;)

ungrateful is the world full

regards

Reactions: MVP
guys really let it be, with time I realized that you are only a few here who hate Rubio and as another colleague has said, what a coincidence that are those who love Dante.
Well want to put a dante above Rubio is to have less brain than a fly and have no idea of basketball that is interestingly what Dante lacks.
And unfortunately for people like you, utah deserves that blond goes in summer to another place where they value it more.
PD: and make a second half of the season equal or better than last year so that you cry afterwards;)

ungrateful is the world full

regards
After Ricky leaves please change your name to El Ijizz and come troll us. Tia

I like Rubio and all you haters should stfu. Remember having earl Watson, Jamaal tinsley, trey burke as point guard for years? They were all 4939947584 worse than Rubio. Be thankful we actually have someone who can play point guard

I mean, its all relative. I remember the days when finally starting Trey Burke was a significant upgrade at point guard. There were some dark, dark days. Us Jazz fans have been relatively spoiled at pg for the last 30 years or so.
Ya I was speaking as relative in comparison with the rest of the league

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Just to refresh your memory, Exum played great the first months of the season and often pulled us back from the 10pt hole the starters put us in. He slowed down after that and picked it up again before he was hurt.
Hold on, exum has played limited minutes in an NBA season??? No wai

Rubio is a winner and needs to be appreciated. Dude is not the best shooter but is better than average in almost every other category. Do you really expect Ricky to be an all-star? He is a great addition to our team and helps win games.

Rubio is a winner and needs to be appreciated. Dude is not the best shooter but is better than average in almost every other category. Do you really expect Ricky to be an all-star? He is a great addition to our team and helps win games.
He helps us lose as many as he helps us win. The guy is a middling PG, the same as he was in Minnesota. Second year in with Quin and he's gone right back to his flat shot. There's no excuse for him not to have improved over the summer. He knew exactly what would be expected of him and where he'd get his shots. I'm done with him and want to see "anyone but Rubio" at PG next year.

He helps us lose as many as he helps us win. The guy is a middling PG, the same as he was in Minnesota. Second year in with Quin and he's gone right back to his flat shot. There's no excuse for him not to have improved over the summer. He knew exactly what would be expected of him and where he'd get his shots. I'm done with him and want to see "anyone but Rubio" at PG next year.
Support thread, bro.

How many winning teams has he played for?