What's new

***OFFICIAL THREaD***

An owner creating an account to be able to talk to a fan in this very board (aka Gre Miller posting for kicky's issue). Bet that is one of a kind in basketball.

That was one drunken idiot that did that, and I agree that was completely pathetic. Still that's another reason to call out the media. They knew damn well it was one goon but used that to basically call our entire fanbase/city classless. Anything for journalism.

That's the thing, Fisher knew exactly what he was doing. He took advantage of the fact he knew people would not question him when it came down to such a touchy subject. It however does not change the fact that he said he needed hospital care in New York and needed to leave Utah to be closer to that area of the country then straight up move farther away from that location to Los Angeles and join the team that is located there. It's a sleezy move one way or another. The one who used his daughters cancer against someone was Fisher using it against the Utah Jazz. It's ********.

But I do understand peoples stance on not wanting to touch the subject, but some are willing, and all the evidence lines up to Fisher lied and saw an opportunity to use daughters situation to get himself in what he deemed a more desirable situation outside of what he claimed he needed to leave for.

I agree on all of that. Guy is trash.

And I derailed the thread, whoops.

Ak's free pass, amirite guys?!

*crickets*

When he was still on the team, I went to their away game vs the Nets here in Jersey. The game was mid-December. I had fourth row seats on the floor and when the team came out for the 2nd half to warm up, I yelled, "Hey Andrei, you still have two weeks left to use that free pass, baby!" He had the biggest ****-eating grin on his face.

When he was still on the team, I went to their away game vs the Nets here in Jersey. The game was mid-December. I had fourth row seats on the floor and when the team came out for the 2nd half to warm up, I yelled, "Hey Andrei, you still have two weeks left to use that free pass, baby!" He had the biggest ****-eating grin on his face.

jek3ayd32dx2wwefcthn.jpg