What's new

***OFFICIAL THREaD***

f4cd7fe18ec4609c506cdf1e95ddcf6a

Ms. Hornacek can teach me how to shoot anyday.

This favors injury is concerning. Sounds a lot like the back injury that had him day to day for a few months.

Fisher lied chicks

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app
Speaking of which, these girls need some apologies from the national media. I think anyone with a brain and a little balls can now admit Fisher is a grade A shyster.

Most jazz fans knew it all along, but it isn't kosher to rag on a man with child dealing with cancer. I think Fishers now done enough for the pansies to finally admit no matter the circumstances Fisher is Oscar Meyer Weenie

Jazz fans should pool some money together to get these girls the same seats during a nationally televised game and give em two shirts where they read "Ain't That" "Some ****"

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app

Fisher is a tool. Good riddance. But I still cannot get on board with anything that uses his daughters cancer against him. Like when people covered their eyes. That's a massive fail.

Like when people covered their eyes. That's a massive fail.

That was one drunken idiot that did that, and I agree that was completely pathetic. Still that's another reason to call out the media. They knew damn well it was one goon but used that to basically call our entire fanbase/city classless. Anything for journalism.

But I still cannot get on board with anything that uses his daughters cancer against him.
That's the thing, Fisher knew exactly what he was doing. He took advantage of the fact he knew people would not question him when it came down to such a touchy subject. It however does not change the fact that he said he needed hospital care in New York and needed to leave Utah to be closer to that area of the country then straight up move farther away from that location to Los Angeles and join the team that is located there. It's a sleezy move one way or another. The one who used his daughters cancer against someone was Fisher using it against the Utah Jazz. It's ********.

But I do understand peoples stance on not wanting to touch the subject, but some are willing, and all the evidence lines up to Fisher lied and saw an opportunity to use daughters situation to get himself in what he deemed a more desirable situation outside of what he claimed he needed to leave for.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Derek had some brains and was a dignified human being, he could have just explained to the Millers that with the current situation his family would feel best moving back to what they consider home in Los Angeles. Everyone knows the Millers would agree to that, but he decided to deceive and act like everyone was dumb enough to believe his ******** when he did the exact opposite to what he said he was doing. He also pulled similar **** to the Mavericks.

Every person's response to the critics of Fisher is always "But Cancer".

Look cancer blows. Really really ****ing blows. Cancer affects everyone single one of us and if it doesn't it mostly likely will in your lifetime. But that doesn't not excuse someone to being a dirt bag. Fisher is an extremely wealthy man and his daughter was going to get the best medical care the world can offer. He was not lying to do whatever it takes to make sure his daughter lived or got what she needed. He lied to get in a more favorable situation, whether that was because he wanted to be in L.A. for his daughter/family or for his own selfish reason. He should have told the truth or enough of the truth to where was relocating.

/Rant off

And I derailed the thread, whoops.

Ak's free pass, amirite guys?!

*crickets*