What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

That’s why we have a big front office. Like if David Fizdale gives him a ring, he probably won’t remember he works for us. Hell, Fizdale himself may not even remember that he’s in our FO.
After what Ainge did to him this summer... he screens his calls. have to loop them into a three team deal where the second team initiates contact with Tim.

I think the Wolves improve without KAT, at least if Prince, McDaniels, and McLaughlin can get healthy. Wolves need to play more lineups with McDaniels/Prince/Gobert front court.

Obviously they are super thin now though, so any more injuries to the key guys will really hurt. I also hope they play some Minott or Moore.
Minny loses their best player for 4-6 weeks…

Cy - Minny are gonna improve!

Hahaha.. c’mon man.. there’s being a contrarian and there's you.. lol

Minnesota

10-11

As of today would be tied for the #9 pick in the draft.

Brooklyn

11–11

As of today would be tied for the #12 pick in the draft.

Philadelphia

12-9

As of today would be the #21 pick in the draft.

We own Minnesota’s pick unprotected and get the lesser of Brooklyn/Philadelphia/Houston’s picks.

Updated. If the draft was today we’d have picks 9/15/21.

Was referring to Tim Connelly... with Denver he allowed us to trade for Don and Rudy... then he took over in Minny and gifted us a handful of rotation players and 4 first round picks.. I mean he may have gifted us Wemby... who knows?
Connelly was the real Jazz GM during DL's tenure.

One TWolves fan wrote on RealGM “given where we were we should have asked for multiple picks to take him” (Gobert). Ouch.

Wolves really should have traded KAT before extending him and getting Gobert. An Edwards/Gobert/McDaniels team combined with pieces from a KAT trade would be lethal.

Gobert had 1 total rebound tonight? That has to be a career low.

Gobert had 1 total rebound tonight? That has to be a career low.
Such a weird box score.
Rebounds MIN 29 (Rudy 1) - MEM 59 (including 20 offensive boards)
3PT% MIN 30.8% - MEM 34.8%
FTA MIN 19 - MEM 30

Yet, Minnesota won. Gotta check the game replay maybe to see how that game really went down. Turnovers were clearly a win for Minny with 12 against Memphis' 24... but still with 30 extra boards, 11 extra FT and better 3PT shooting you would think Memphis wins despite 12 extra TO.