What's new

Official Utah Jazz 2021 Championship Boat!!!

Clippers lost to the grizzlies tonight lol
nuggets lost at home to the wizards
Good night for the hydraboatchip

Oh and Burks scored 19 points.......... in the 4th quarter.

Clippers lost to the grizzlies tonight lol
nuggets lost at home to the wizards
Good night for the hydraboatchip

Oh and Burks scored 19 points.......... in the 4th quarter.
Yeah Denver lost in terrible fashion on the final possession:

On a side note, Neto played some championship winning defense against Jamal Murray during last moments of the game yesterday. Could've been the difference maker for us in a Nuggets series. Just wish he wasn't made of glass when he played for us.

So is there a chance that Conley could still get in the All Star game as an injury replacement if they are unable to remove the Utah Jazz size boot out if Lebron's ***?

Lol
3 on 1 fast break and they **** it up

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

That was insane - and then Murray dumps the ball on arguably the worst shooter on the team to rush a buzzer beater.

Also note Washington had 4 players crash the offensive boards for some reason up 2 with less than 10 seconds left.

The end of the game was a battle of who could **** up more

that was some of the stupidest basketball ever
Not as stupid as their last fast break against us in G7. Conley's possible game winning shot wouldn't even be there if they just held onto the ball instead of ran a fast break then blew the layup. Those nuggets players don't deserve the Joker

I mean... what are we worried about at this point? Denver is a team I'd rather avoid in the first round.
Really, in order, I would want to avoid the following teams until later rounds if possible:

1 - Denver - we just match up poorly against them with Jokic and Murray.
2- Clippers - again rough matchup when they are healthy.
3 - Lakers - with Davis they will be a very very tough out. I still think we win it, but it will be a battle.
4 - Here it gets murky just because we are much better than most of the teams at this point, but the Suns could be a problem, much as the Clippers are, but on a smaller scale.

Really, in order, I would want to avoid the following teams until later rounds if possible:

1 - Denver - we just match up poorly against them with Jokic and Murray.
2- Clippers - again rough matchup when they are healthy.
3 - Lakers - with Davis they will be a very very tough out. I still think we win it, but it will be a battle.
4 - Here it gets murky just because we are much better than most of the teams at this point, but the Suns could be a problem, much as the Clippers are, but on a smaller scale.
For me...

1- Lakers... if AD is healthy he provides some of the issues where Rudy has to leave the paint to cover his guy... plus Lebron... plus AD is a great defender. Their supporting cast is super meh but if those two are right it may not matter as much.
2- Clips - Just deep and versatile with star talent.
3- Denver - They flat out aren't as good as they were last year... and I'm willing to bet that Jamal Murray has had his best playoff of his career already.