What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Reminds me of a great quote:

“Eat a penis, young fella”

- Abraham Lincoln
Holy crap. Laughed pretty dang hard at that one.
Funniest post I have seen in a while.

Nets blew out the Wizards but the Knicks pulled out the win against the 76ers. RJ Barrett had 22 points (50% from field) and 9 rebounds. Guess he’s not that bad after all.

Nets blew out the Wizards but the Knicks pulled out the win against the 76ers. RJ Barrett had 22 points (50% from field) and 9 rebounds. Guess he’s not that bad after all.
sixers pick would still be the one we would get even after these results right?
Harden was out for the sixers? I guess they missed him maybe.

Lol that the nets, who been struggling, play without Kyrie and win by 42!!!

Sixers are screwed. Cy said they would actually play better without Harden. It is almost creepy how anti-accurate he has been lately. He should put that power to use for good!
He did today. trashed sexton and kessler all day and then they showed out against the lakers lol.

Sixers are screwed. Cy said they would actually play better without Harden. It is almost creepy how anti-accurate he has been lately. He should put that power to use for good!
If he tells me I wont win the lotto I will get us all court side seats when that check cashs

I wonder how far we could trade up if we traded 9, 11 and one of our 2027 1sts or something. Probably to about 4-5 I imagine.

I wonder how far we could trade up if we traded 9, 11 and one of our 2027 1sts or something. Probably to about 4-5 I imagine.
It all depends on how the players are tiered and what the drop-off looks like. It will be nice to have a good reason to focus on college ball this season. I still think the minny and sixers picks both end up being outside the lottery though.

On paper that works.. not sure a team would be willing to do that during the hype of the draft though.

Especially considering how the Doncic trade turned out for Dallas.