What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Minnesota was up 11 at half against Milwaukee and was down 8 going into the 3rd.

Edwards just took a hard fall... was able to walk off the court himself. Probably not too serious. Prayers for him

Minnesota pick climbing up into the top 10 in the draft. Tougher schedule has kicked in. BTW, Joe Ingles is back to doing what he does.

Also, quality win by the Pels over the Sixers.

Last edited:
Minnesota pick climbing up into the top 10 in the draft. Tougher schedule has kicked in. BTW, Joe Ingles is back to doing what he does.

Also, quality win by the Pels over the Sixers.
It was great to see Joe… looked really good… still some rust though.

One thing is… what can they even do about it? What can they trade that makes them better this year? I don’t think they drop below where they are. I also can’t see them making a giant jump. I’m hoping the best they can muster is being in the 9/10 spot in the west and facing two win now or go home games…. At least one of which is on the road.

10/11 is kinda best case scenario without a catastrophic injury. Especially if we slide out of the play in… which I’m not sure happens… because of our position and theirs I think we end up having like the 11th pick and the 14th pick… throw a dart on which pick is our or the wolves.
Here’s a thought-exercise (purely hypothetical)… would you support a KAT for Westbrook and the two picks trade?

Here’s a thought-exercise (purely hypothetical)… would you support a KAT for Westbrook and the two picks trade?
I would be ok with that. And it seems to make sense.

But consciousness is not a demonstrable property of churros! This is metaphysics!
The churro is sentient, omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent. Large enough to fill the universe; small enough to fit in our stomachs. Its partaking is an act of transubstantiation.

The churro is sentient, omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent. Large enough to fill the universe; small enough to fit in our stomachs. Its partaking is an act of transubstantiation.
I am writing a book titled “Treatise of Churro Nature” which will explicate my views. Until we meet again!