What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

I do think we won't do the play in this year. Clippers are strong even without George, OKC is not bad, Lakers will sneak into the play in and Minny may probably do it too. We have to hope Minnny loose there. But with a starting 5 KAT-MAC Daniels-Rudy-Ant-Mike, they will be pretty solid. Wil be interesting to watch. As i say before, i hope they lose this year abnd win next year.

I do think we won't do the play in this year. Clippers are strong even without George, OKC is not bad, Lakers will sneak into the play in and Minny may probably do it too. We have to hope Minnny loose there. But with a starting 5 KAT-MAC Daniels-Rudy-Ant-Mike, they will be pretty solid. Wil be interesting to watch. As i say before, i hope they lose this year abnd win next year.
I get why, but I hope Minnesota continues to be average or worse. Considering how the Jazz own their draft for years to come, I hope to see that franchise unravel over the next 5 years. Nothing would make me happier than to see the Jazz successfully build a contender around Markkanen and Kessler, only to see the Wolves and Cavs both bottom out at some point and continue to add great young players from their picks. I love Rudy, Mike and Don, but the worse their teams are the better those picks become.

I get why, but I hope Minnesota continues to be average or worse. Considering how the Jazz own their draft for years to come, I hope to see that franchise unravel over the next 5 years. Nothing would make me happier than to see the Jazz successfully build a contender around Markkanen and Kessler, only to see the Wolves and Cavs both bottom out at some point and continue to add great young players from their picks. I love Rudy, Mike and Don, but the worse their teams are the better those picks become.
Yep. I liked all three dudes when they played for the jazz. They dont play for the jazz anymore and them sucking helps the jazz so **** em.

I'm gonna take the more passive-aggressive approach and instead of wishing them ill....

I am grateful for the gifts they gave us (Lauri, Ochai, Sexton and Kessler) and if they decide to give us more gifts I'm even more grateful!

Thank you Cleveland! Thank you Minnesota!

Nice. It's looking like 9th may be where we end up. It's going to be tough to move up any further with so few games left...we just have too many wins.
Jazz realistically should’ve dropped their recent games against Orlando, Boston and Sacramento. Had that happened, they’d be sitting at 32-41 and the 6th pick - only a game and a half out of the 5th spot. Those 3 games are going to loom large if the Jazz miss out on a top prospect this year.

Jazz realistically should’ve dropped their recent games against Orlando, Boston and Sacramento. Had that happened, they’d be sitting at 32-41 and the 6th pick - only a game and a half out of the 5th spot. Those 3 games are going to loom large if the Jazz miss out on a top prospect this year.

Yeah, those were killers. The Boston and Sacramento ones especially hurt because looking at the schedule those two seemed like sure fire losses.

Last edited:
Yeah, those were killers. The Boston and Sacraments ones especially hurt because looking at the schedule those two seemed like sure fire losses.
This. What a weird season. I figured we had no shot in those game with no clarkson and no sexton and I think Lauri even missed one of those games right? How the **** do we beat one of the top teams in the nba while down 3 starters, one of them being by far our best player, and a roster of mostly non rotational players? I mean what the ****?

Our bench has sucked post ASB. Before last two games our starting lineups were top 5 in net rtg (our bench was dead last) but now they are down to +0.7 thanks to the two losses and bad ratings for starters in them.
Screenshot_20230325_123926_Chrome.jpg

Our bench has sucked post ASB. Before last two games our starting lineups were top 5 in net rtg (our bench was dead last) but now they are down to +0.7 thanks to the two losses and bad ratings for starters in them.
View attachment 14123
To be fair. . . one of our starters and two of our bench players pre-trade deadline are all now starting for other teams that are above us in the standings. Plus, we’ve also had three major contributors of our own nursing injuries. That’s bound to have an impact on the bench. It’s a testament to DA that guys like Agbaji, THT and Fontecchio have all stepped up as much as they have so far. Each guy looks like they’re in line for a bigger role next season.

I’m hoping for at least one top 10 pick this year. Two would be better, but I don’t have much hope that Minnesota ends up in the lottery this year.

I'm hoping the Lakers play the Twolves in the play-in and push them down. Lebron/AD/Dlo in a single-elimination game is a tough proposition, especially with the TV networks wanting the Lakers to advance.