What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

View attachment 14127

Minnesota’s going to fall into the lottery and be the pick that is going to jump up to #1.

Can you imagine how crippling it would be for their fans to have the Gobert trade cost them Kessler AND Wemby?

The thread by @JazzAvenues would be the most epic thing to ever grace JazzFanz.

Jazz get #1 and #10. Draft Wemby and then trade up for Cam Whitmore. The basketball gods probably owe us for something.
Yeah but wolves fans are already so pathetic it's no fun to beat up on them. That's like stealing lunch money from the kid who lives in a car with his mom and little sister.

There is a pretty decent chance Minnesota could be tied for the #11 pick by the end of the night tomorrow.
Remember when after the trade I was like "I am rooting for Rudy and Minny to win it all" because I assumed they would be pretty good and whether we draft 25nd or 30th it's the same difference? Well, I'm no longer rooting for Minny, the moment there is a real chance that pick can turn into something of significant value for the Jazz is the moment I want that chance to be as good as possible.

Yeah but wolves fans are already so pathetic it's no fun to beat up on them. That's like stealing lunch money from the kid who lives in a car with his mom and little sister.
Danny Ainge doesn’t care. He’ll steal the little sisters lunch money too and kiss their mom while he does it.

Gary Payton II is playing his first game since being traded back to the Warriors tonight… against Minnesota.

Durant is playing his first game since injuring his ankle… against Minnesota.

LeBron is returning from his foot injury tonight possibly… they play Minnesota in about a week.

This is glorious.

Gary Payton II is playing his first game since being traded back to the Warriors tonight… against Minnesota.

LeBron is returning from his foot injury tonight possibly… they play Minnesota in about a week.

This is glorious.
Counting chickens before they hatch feels like a jinx. So I will just that this is good to know thanks.

This post makes me sad. Not because there's any sort of good argument in there, but because it shows you really aren't understanding my argument at all, and I don't know how I can make it any clearer.

But to answer your question, when I said they were cheering for the players, I also very obviously mean they were cheering for the win.

"I hope we play well but lose" is a take that some people can have, I guess, but I doubt the crowd did.
Most people who go to games aren't hardcore fans. They are just casual fans who want to show up, have a good time, and see the team they like win.

This is glorious.
Is it? Or all those players will have returning rust and it actually helps the Wolves.

Rusty durant is way better no durant

I'm torn because I'd like Dallas to push Minny to the lower half of the playin or even to 11th in a dream world, but watching Luka and Cubans whiny asses lose is fun. Chaos and dysfunction is always fun when it's not the 2020-2022 Jazz