What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Rudy play well first half, then disapear totally, beeing totally dominated by AD. Which is not a shame as AD is one of the best center in the league when not injured. Lakers play well, play off intensity against young teams lacking of many things. This is where you see the importance of having good vets at PO times. Mike was really good, one of his best game of the year but him and Slomo did not get much help. Ant, MCdaniels taking poor shoot, TO the ball a lot..... experiences matters. Another reason why i hope we keep JC and add a good vet for next year.

Thank you Edwards, for playing like crap. I can't see them ending worse than 2-2 but a guy can always dream. **** the Kings, Warriors, Hawks and Knicks for losing close ones to the Wolves.

Where are the dudes who said Ainge saved the Timberwolves season lmao? They’re 9-11 since making the trade.

Wolves remaining games are against the Blazers, Nets, Spurs and Pelicans. I'll be really happy if they go 2-2.

Minnesota is currently #14 with 4 games left. This is going to be an extremely interesting last couple of games.

I'm intrigued by Orlando. Is the only team at the top of the standings playing all their starters and making a push for the play-in. It seems too late though

I'm intrigued by Orlando. Is the only team at the top of the standings playing all their starters and making a push for the play-in. It seems too late though
Definitely too late.

IDK they seemed to be doing some low key tank moves against us a few weeks ago. I think they are developing young talent, but aiming for competitive losses for sure

Definitely too late.

IDK they seemed to be doing some low key tank moves against us a few weeks ago. I think they are developing young talent, but aiming for competitive losses for sure
They might drop from 5 to 8 at this rate (POR already passed them)