What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

No way the team suspends Rudy…………….right?

They probably should. Then they would likely go farther this season. Rudy doesnt work with the wolves for whatever reason.

They played much better today after he left the game. Which didnt surpise me at all.

AD will destroy KAT. This is what's happen last game after Rudy was out. I think they may suspend Rudy for this game and then go all in at home against NO-OKC.

What did it say?

A Timberwolves employee recorded Kyle Anderson in the locker room at half time. This is what he said:

"The **** is wrong with y’all… y’all kiss his *** way too much… telling ME to focus…. the **** is wrong with y’all…. y’all got a decision to make this summer."

Mac Daniels breaking his hand after fighting with a wall ! Rudy shoud have teach him how to punch a teammate either :)... brainless...

The minny soap has been better than most latin telenovelas. Ups and downs, surprises, D'Angelo is the cancer, trade D'Angelo for Mike to save the day, then gobert hits Kyle Anderson, and their most efficient player breaks his wrist in frustration!!!

You can't script it much better than this. I know it is most likely not a 2
3% improvement on our lottery odds, but man has the disaster that is Minny been fun to watch in 2023. Can't wait to watch the final episode and next season!!!

Did you guys see he minutes leading up to the timeout of the incidents?

I saw a bit of it on Sports Center. Rudy looked heavy and old plodding on the court. He let guys by getting easy layups…

Did you guys see he minutes leading up to the timeout of the incidents?

I saw a bit of it on Sports Center. Rudy looked heavy and old plodding on the court. He let guys by getting easy layups…
Yes absolutly, i watch the game in replay ( after jazz one) and Rudy was terrible. No defense, no blocking shoot, no rebound. He was not alone, all the team suck the fist half but he was one of the worst. It came from Slomo teling him to move his a.... and block shoot. One of the issue with Rudy ( he is french as i am so i pretty know well our character...) is that he is struggling to accept any critics. Slomo did not use the right words for sure but this is not an excuse. Let's see how Rudy play next game, champion come strong in adversity.... time are interesting he will face AD !!

Yes absolutly, i watch the game in replay ( after jazz one) and Rudy was terrible. No defense, no blocking shoot, no rebound. He was not alone, all the team suck the fist half but he was one of the worst. It came from Slomo teling him to move his a.... and block shoot. One of the issue with Rudy ( he is french as i am so i pretty know well our character...) is that he is struggling to accept any critics. Slomo did not use the right words for sure but this is not an excuse. Let's see how Rudy play next game, champion come strong in adversity.... time are interesting he will face AD !!
Since you’re French I’ll ask you this.

Is “French Kiss” the best French movie ever made?

In the end Rudy's swing ended up as just a slug in the shoulder, but you just can't do that on an NBA sideline in the middle of a game that had such big implications on your playoff fate. It will be interesting to see if he misses any time. The move was dumb, but I also think Kyle Anderson comes off looking pretty bad here as well.

It feels like we need some more charity boxing matches between current NBA players to settle some of these beefs. 3 rounds of Draymond vs Rudy could end up with a pretty good day for the boys and girls club. Rudy would probably have to get in line to fight Draymond though.