What's new

Official Utah Utes Football 2012 Thread

enes-utes-game1.gif

I'm kinda pissed that none of you mooks came and said hello while I was performing on the pirate ship during the tailgate.

That game was won and lost on the line - both offense and defense.

On the bright side, I stayed until the bitter end and was rewarded by Travis Wilson. Yes he's a frosh and made a couple of blunders, but he also had that long pass to get within the 5 that only happened because he has a great arm and has height and vision Hays doesn't have.

I'm kind of in the same space as YB. Was expecting a blowout, glad we made it competitive.

Dude I walked by as you were singing.

"you don't have to be rich to be my girl" or whatever in an extremely high pitched voice.

Sorry I didn't say hi, I was with friends and if I told them I was meeting another online male friend I think they'd start to wonder...

Dude I walked by as you were singing.

"you don't have to be rich to be my girl" or whatever in an extremely high pitched voice.

Sorry I didn't say hi, I was with friends and if I told them I was meeting another online male friend I think they'd start to wonder...
Don't act like they don't already.

I'm excited to see Wilson get snaps other than the Wildcat or mop up duty.

OT: How many quotes can you have in a sig before you get an infraction? ;)

Quick question... which of these teams has won a PAC-12 game this year?

Utah
BYU

Better question...

Which of those teams win the head to head matchup, even though they were missing half the team as the refs were on the other team's payroll?

Are you really trying to put some blame on the refs? Typical.

I'm not blaming the refs. I'm laughing at BYU for still not being able to win even though Utah was missing half the team and the refs had bet on BYU.

BYU: Please, please, continue to play us.
Utah: We'll throw you a bone and play you every few years, but we're not playing you every year.
BYU: Utah is scared to play us.
Utah: Tell you what, we'll only play you every few years, but we'll beat you 3 times when we do play you.

Quick question... which of these teams has won a PAC-12 game this year?

Utah
BYU

Lol! Love these questions. How bout . . .

Which of these teams beat Utah State this year?
Which of these teams is going to a bowl this year?
Which of these teams has won a National Title?

Better question...

Which of those teams win the head to head matchup, even though they were missing half the team as the refs were on the other team's payroll?

Ugh, so weak.

Lol! Love these questions. How bout . . .

Which of these teams beat Utah State this year?
Which of these teams is going to a bowl this year?
Which of these teams has won a National Title?

This is easy. BYU.

Rep me, guy.

Wilson is a really solid prospect. He made some great throws into the second and third tiers of the defense.

The Utes lost this game on third downs (on both sides of the ball). Way too many drive-killers and drive-extenders. Also, questionable offensive play calling and game management in general.