Mo Williams,
Paul Milsap
Al Jefferson
DeMarre Carroll
Evans
Earl Watson
Jamaal Tinsley
Murphy

I hope we never do a trade with the Warriors again - and I hope other teams around the league take note. The tank job they did at the end of last year was beyond tacky.

With Smart dropping out of the draft, I'm worried that not even Michael C-W will be at 14 for us when we draft. Who is our PG next year? Calderon? Please don't let it be Mo.

I hope we never do a trade with the Warriors again - and I hope other teams around the league take note. The tank job they did at the end of last year was beyond tacky.
WE didn't do a trade with GS. The pick came over from NJ.
It may not be a great pick this season, but ti's likely we would have drafted Harrison Barnes, just like they did. From the look of it, he's going to be a career backup or weak starter. So not much lost. I'm hoping the Jazz can use their picks as assets to go out and get starters. We don't need more youngsters on the team.

With Smart dropping out of the draft, I'm worried that not even Michael C-W will be at 14 for us when we draft. Who is our PG next year? Calderon? Please don't let it be Mo.

I truly have hoped for MCW as well.

But if not, I hope the FO goes for Bledsoe, Teague or Avery (in that order).

They need to get this done, we can't have 1 more season of Mo. I don't mind losing games if we play "fun to watch, passing basketball". The way Mo has been playing (his signature shot is a "pull up on a fast break") is getting old.