What's new

Official Welcome to Utah Al Jefferson Thread!

David Stern

We already like you because you don't have pussitis like Boozer did. You have a mean streak, and are the best PF we've had since Karl Malone. Here's to the Championship you and Deron are going to be bringing home to us!

If Jefferson's knee holds up, without I doubt, I would much rather have him than Boozer. Can you imagine him with DWill?

If Jefferson's knee holds up, without I doubt, I would much rather have him than Boozer. Can you imagine him with DWill?

He was still very young when he was injured. Healed quickly, played all year last year. I think he is going to be all right. The injury is the thing of the past now.

I went to a jazz-twolves game last year and I took some video and I found a vid of Boozer throwing up a air ball on a fadeway vs. Jefferson defense...also found a vid of Boozer getting owned by Darko.

I don't know where this "you son of a bitch" quote came from, but I like it and I hope to see more of it. While it may seem redundant, I chuckle to myself every time I see it pop up randomly in these threads......

Can you imagine Jefferson ABUSING Boozer on the low block next season when Chicago visits Energy Solutions? The crowd is going to blow the roof off of that place.

Can you imagine Jefferson ABUSING Boozer on the low block next season when Chicago visits Energy Solutions? The crowd is going to blow the roof off of that place.

I'm thinking Boozer will come down with a sore hammy. Wait, he's used up that injury. Maybe a pulled abdominal muscle? Oh, $%#@. Sore foot? Well, I guess a deep tissue bruise would be original.

I don't know where this "you son of a bitch" quote came from, but I like it and I hope to see more of it. While it may seem redundant, I chuckle to myself every time I see it pop up randomly in these threads......

Son of a bitch is totally something I just say randomly because i'm David Stern. It didn't come from anywhere.

I'm thinking Boozer will come down with a sore hammy. Wait, he's used up that injury. Maybe a pulled abdominal muscle? Oh, $%#@. Sore foot? Well, I guess a deep tissue bruise would be original.
Plumbus Oscillans? Auric Cubitis? Or plain old Cardio Absentia?